Job Number: 21-02382
Job Number: 21-02382
Eclaro is currently recruiting for a Cloud Engineer contract opportunity for one of our financial investment clients.
Eclaro’s client is a highly regarded investment services company that delivers investment management services including broker/dealer, banking, trust and insurance services. As a member of this team you will be working in a fast-paced agile development environment using the latest technologies to deliver quality solutions. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- As a Principal Cloud Engineer, you will utilize your technical aptitudes along with your domain expertise to develop innovative solutions.
- You have strong competency with AWS Capabilities and can incorporate necessary cybersecurity standards to protect the enterprise, all the while creating scalable applications.
- You have a passion for delivering solutions in a client obsessed environment that will give you opportunities to grow multi-dimensionally.
- Deliver high-performing, scalable, and responsive web user interfaces
- Design and develop GraphQL APIs and supporting services
- Develop tools and processes to advance the organization's ability to go to the cloud in a manner that enhances the developer experience, increases autonomy, and accelerates delivery
- Drive end-to-end architecture solutions that will bootstrap development and take solutions to market fast
- 6+ years' experience in engineering enterprise base web enabled applications
- Development experience including web applications, databases and data modeling, APIs, microservices, and testing
- 3+ years of experience in AWS based Cloud Architecture and migration skills
- Strong understanding across cloud infrastructure components (server, storage, network, data, and applications) to deliver end to end Cloud Infrastructure architectures and designs
- Experience in AWS services technologies and practices, building applications using services such as AWS EC2, ECS, IAM, Lambda, EMR, CloudFormation
- A well-grounded knowledge of engineering and continuous integration & continuous delivery practices
- Strong commitment to delivering quality code through unit, integration, and automation testing
- Good understanding of well architected framework implementation in Enterprises: Operation excellent, Security, reliability, performance efficiency and cost optimization
- Experience with web, event driven, caching, batch architectures, designing systems for high throughput, low latency, high availability and fault tolerance
- Passionate about learning and implementing new technologies
- BS degree in Computer Science or related software engineer field
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- MS degree in Computer Science and related software engineer field
- AWS Certified Developer
- Demonstrate understanding and proven track record for cloud-based solutions, continuous integration/deployment and cloud architecture
- Your desire and aptitude for learning new technologies
- Your aptitude for building modern scalable/resilient architectures
- Your experience in development using Angular, HTML5, CSS, Typescript, JS and Java
- Your previous experience using business requirements to develop technical designs and define architectural strategies and solutions
- Your willingness to partner effectively with your technology business partners
- Your excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Delivering business results and customer value by enabling other squads to deliver value to customers and understand how to support them
- Develop a point of view on new and emerging trends to advance solutions that result in efficiencies and shorter time to market
- Build tools to support cloud enablement; with a focus on achieving repeatable processes that streamline on-boarding to the Cloud and thereby accelerating delivery of value
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Paul Quibuyen | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary