Job Number: 21-01668
Job Number: 21-01668
Use your skills where innovative technology solutions begin. Eclaro is looking for a Cloud Engineer for our client in Bloomfield, CT. This is a remote position with travel involved.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, collaborating with customers to manage their needs and achieve success in their business goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Build, operate and support AZURE Cloud environments
- Respond to customer support requests via tickets and phone calls within response time SLAs
- Ticket Queue Management and Ticket triaging - escalating to senior engineers when required
- Troubleshoot performance degradation or loss of service as time critical incidents
- Assist customers in the configuration of backup, patching and monitoring of servers and services
- Build customer solutions, leveraging automation and delivery mechanisms for efficiency and scalability
- Ownership of issues, including collaboration with other teams and escalation
- Support the success and development of others in the team
- Working knowledge of Azure Products Services, Relational and NoSQL Databases, Caching, Object and Block Storage, Scaling, Load Balancing, CDNs, Networking etc.
- Excellent working knowledge of Windows or Linux operating systems - experience of supporting and troubleshooting issues and performance
- Intermediate understanding of central networking concepts: VLANs, layer2/3 routing, access lists load balancing
- Good understanding of design of native Cloud applications, Cloud application design patterns and practices
- Technical specialist with a strong work ethic, creative, collaborative, team player.
- A strong background in AZURE and/or demonstrative hosting-specific technical skills:
- Compute and Networking
- Storage and Content Delivery
- Administration and Security
- Deployment and Management
- Application Services
- Mobile Services
- At least one AZURE Certification
- Strong communications skills, written and verbal
- Passion for technology and desire to learn
- Ability to prioritize under pressure
- Sound problem solving ability
- Strong documentation skills
- Process improvement - identification solution
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.