Do you want to work where innovation drives business? Eclaro is looking for a Cloud Engineer for our client in Melville, NY.
Eclaro’s client ranks in the Top 5 Companies awarded US patents annually, and is known worldwide as a leader in the technology industry. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Responsible for the API Gateway implementation, integration strategy and cloud migration
- Full Stack development experience preferred
- Good coding skills in Java, AngularJS, ReactJS, Go or other modern languages
- Understanding of common dev/test approaches and concepts
- Agile/Scrum development methodologies
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Web Services
- Experience with using API Gateway like Kong, Apigee, etc.
- Experience working in DevOps model
- Experience working in one or more Cloud environments like AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, etc.
- Experience working with Cloud Computing (e.g. Compute, Storage, Network, VMs)
- Experience with container-based deployment (e.g. Docker, RKT )
- Experience with Container Orchestration (e.g. Kubernetes)
- Experience with ELK/EFK Stack preferred
- Experience with Monitoring Systems (e.g. Prometheus)
- Experience with Data Visualization and Monitoring (e.g. Grafana)
- Full Stack development experience
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Al Roper | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.