Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Clinician for our client in La Jolla, CA.
Eclaro’s client is among the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, trusted by billions to provide superior, cutting-edge, and inexpensive medicine that improves health and well-being. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Contributes to development strategy, creation and updating of the clinical development plan. Maintains and enhances knowledge in relevant therapeutic area – Oncology
- Interfaces with members of extended project teams
- Responsible for the development of early development oncology trials, clinical data review, safety data review
- Contributes to the development of the CRFs, study start up activities, study conduct and study close out
- Designs key elements of protocol, champions’ Client approaches in study designs and focuses on optimizing clinical trial designs
- Works with study team and contributes towards study budget and execution planning
- Works with study team to meet key study milestones, maintain adequate information on program status and to resolve issues
- Applies medical and clinical development knowledge to transform clinical research ideas into high quality clinical answers
- Leads development of the clinical strategy for studies and projects with a focus on innovative design, medical execution and interpretations
- Years of Experience 5-7
- Must have R&D
- Oncology exp.
- Clinical trial exp.
- BS/MS only
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Richard David at Richard.David@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary