|Reference # :||18-03677||Title :||Clinical Scientist|
|Location :||Pennington, NJ|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||04/17/2018 / 10/16/2018|
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Clinical Scientist for our client in Lawrence Pennington, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you are up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
Support Medical Safety Assessment Physicians (MSAP) in leading Safety Data Review (SDR) Teams. Appropriately perform core signal detection activities, elevate program or portfolio issues impacting benefit risk, priorities, resources, milestones with appropriate oversight. Author safety data query responses, contribute to specified sections of the Periodic Benefit Risk Update Report (PBRER) and Development Safety Update Report in a specified therapeutic area. Ensure pharmacovigilance regulatory compliance with oversight, as needed.
Key Responsibilities and Major Duties:
1. Lead Safety Data Review (SDR) Teams, and participate in related PV and product-development subteam(s) in a specified therapeutic area. Appropriately elevate signal detection findings impacting risk benefit to the MST Chair.
2. Author PV contributions to specified sections of the PBRER and DSURs with oversight, as needed.
3. Author safety data query responses to health authorities including coordination and integration of input from other functional groups, as needed to support responses to ad hoc queries with oversight, as needed.
4. Periodic summary of pertinent safety-related literature, analysis of pre-determined core signal data. Provides summaries, evaluations and conclusions with oversight as needed.
5. Collaborate within and across company's functions with appropriate disciplines to identify and ensure management of internal and external documentation and support when required.
6. Apply knowledge of product goals, strategy, partnership agreement, individual functional area responsibilities and ensure regulatory compliance.
(Disclaimer: The responsibilities listed above are only a summary and other responsibilities will be requirements as assigned)
List of minimum requirements
• Degree/Certification/Licensure BS/RN/MS/PharmD/PhD/MD, or equivalent with relevant scientific experience and/or training discipline
• Experience – Responsibility and minimum number of years: Minimum of 3 to 5 years BS/RN; 1 to 3 years MS/PharmD/PhD/MD, or equivalent relevant Pharmaceutical Industry experience; Demonstrated ability to mentor and coach others.
• Competencies – knowledge, skills, abilities, other:
Contact Joy Retanan at (646) 695-2949 or at http://www.linkedin.com/pub/joy-retanan/85/4ba/333 or send your resume to Joy.Retanan@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary