Job Number: 21-14783
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Clinical Scientist for our client in Summit, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Assist the Clinical Research Scientist team to interface with project team members including: Clinical Research Physician, Clinical Operations, Data Management, Statistics, Drug Safety, Regulatory and Project Management.
- Review and query of oncology/hematology data including but not limited to: safety, primary efficacy variables, and laboratory data.
- Assist with clinical document preparation (writing, reviewing, amending and cross-functional facilitation as appropriate).
- Assist with clinical study report preparation to include narrative writing
- Participate in adhoc meetings
- Support clinical trial activities as requested
- Minimum 5 yrs. experience in oncology/hematology clinical development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of clinical trial design, basic statistics, and data review tools
- Proficient at data review and interpretation
- Experience in protocol development, study report preparation, Investigator Brochure preparation, regulatory submissions
- Full understanding GCP and ICH Guidelines
- Detail-oriented, well-organized
- Ability to assimilate technical and scientific information quickly
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint; Microsoft project a plus), JReview, EDC (Rave)
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team
- Oncology/Hematology experience (required); Registry experience (plus). Protocol authoring (plus). Data review and medical monitoring of data (required).
- Advanced Degree in Life Sciences (e.g., nursing, pharmacy or related medical field), minimum 5 years experience in clinical research development or equivalent
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.