Job Number: 21-06439
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Clinical Scientist for our client in Lawrenceville, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The position will involve the development, validation and execution of high dimensional flow cytometry panels for deep immune phenotyping of tumor infiltrating lymphocytes as well as peripheral immune cells.
- In addition the candidate will be involved in developing complex in vitro/ex vivo immune & tumor cell culture systems to investigate the mechanism of action of our late stage clinical assets in the immuno oncology space.
- PhD with 0-2 years of experience or BS/MS with 3-5 years of experience in immunology, cell biology, tumor biology or related field
- Knowledge of human immune and tumor biology, with a focus on interactions between tumor and immune cells in the tumor microenvironment
- Technical expert in high dimensional flow cytometry, including demonstrated by ability to independently design, validate, execute and analyze Client (12+ colors) panels for deep longitudinal immune profiling
- Detailed understanding of cytometers/software on the market
- Strong ability to analyze and integrate complex data sets and present conclusions to translational research team
- Experience with high dimensional data analysis and dimensionality reduction algorithms is a plus
- Hands-on-experience isolating and culturing primary human immune cells, including processing of tumor samples to enrich for tumor infiltrating cells; willingness to work with human derived samples and potentially biohazardous/infectious material
- Flexibility to taking on a role in a diverse multifunctional research team, prior experience as part of multidisciplinary team in an academic or industrial environment is a plus
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.