Clinical-Scientific - Lab Technician Lab Technician
Job Number: 21-14698
Job Number: 21-14698
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Lab Technician for our client in Andover, MA.
Eclaro’s client is among the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, trusted by billions to provide superior, cutting-edge, and inexpensive medicine that improves health and well-being. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Accountable for activities involved in the production of drug substance or active biological ingredients (ABI).
- Assist in a wide variety of activities and functions while supporting a manufacturing facility following Good Manufacturing Practices and ensuring compliance with client Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) along with all applicable worldwide regulations and guidelines.
- As part of technical operations, you will be a team member who is relied to have a good understanding of procedures, techniques, tools, materials and equipment.
- Acquired your decision making will help you prioritize workflows based on the available resources.
- Follow standard procedures to complete tasks, some of which may vary in scope, sequence, complexity and timing. You will contribute to the teams success by sharing your previously knowledge.
- Hard work and focus that will make client ready to achieve new milestones and help patients across the globe.
- Manage own time, professional development, prioritize workflows and be accountable for own results.
- Assure that equipment is operating properly, report and/or corrects malfunctions and may assist others in complex set up/repair operations.
- Complete a variety of accountability reports, pull samples for identification/testing and may perform routine product/process functional tests online.
- Ensure adherence to all plant safety rules in the area of responsibility and (Current) Good Manufacturing Practices (part of GxP) for products and processes.
- Maintain area housekeeping standards and environmental specifications by using a variety of sanitizing aids.
- Support implementation of new technology for process execution and/or analysis.
- Maintain current training status on all applicable standard operating procedures.
- Execute Standard Operating Procedures for unit operations.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Jay Lucas | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.