Clinical-Scientific - Clinical Program Manager
Clinical Program Manager
Job Number: 21-14713
Job Number: 21-14713
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Clinical Program Manager for our client in remotely.
Eclaro’s client is among the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, trusted by billions to provide superior, cutting-edge, and inexpensive medicine that improves health and well-being. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Partners with CROs and Clinical Operations to develop and deliver rapid, accurate and robust assessments of program and country feasibility, oversight of site identification/site feasibility, and timing of key start-up and recruitment milestones.
- Focusing on data driven estimates, benchmarking assumptions, robust scenarios & accurate planning.
- Works under close supervision of Senior Director Feasibility Group Lead to support therapeutic areas as needed (i.e. therapeutic area agnostic).
- Supports and Manages processes relating to Program, Protocol, Country & Site feasibility
- Supports Patient Recruitment Plans in collaboration with Patient Recruitment Strategy Group
- Supports Protocol Optimization Strategies
- Participates in global initiatives to improve operational efficiencies
- Supports Clinical Operations in the build of data driven study assumptions from operating plan to study work order
- Support/advise the Site Identification and Site Feasibility Process
- Maintains continuity connecting and documenting changes from Early Estimates, Early Feasibility, Detailed Assumptions, Detailed Feasibility, to Recruitment & Start Up Planning
- In support of Clinical Operations, responsible for delivery of early feasibility (before core protocol elements are available)
- Support Clinical Operations roles early in the development cycle, providing initial enrollment timelines, High Level Budget (Op Plan), potential Country Footprint, develop key assumptions.
- Support Clinical Operation roles in Optimizing Operational Protocol Design
- Support Clinical Operation roles in ensuring effective scenario generation & planning; comparing clients past performance data and proposed scenarios from CROs
- Partner with CROs to build system, processes and work practices that drive rapid, accurate and robust assessments of program, country and protocol feasibility (country, site) as well as the timing of key recruitment milestones.
- Support the development of data driven study / program assumptions.
- Support governance processes by providing early feasibility information leveraging existing data sources and organizational knowledge/expertise
- Partners with CROs, Clinical Operations teams, and RU/BU partners to improve overall study start up metrics and implement simple processes.
- Operational responsibility for delivering to agreed set of KPIs for assigned protocols.
- Promotes a continuous improvement culture to streamline appropriate processes for maximum efficiency and productivity
- Influences alignment of business strategies that promote the widespread implementation of suitable clinical trial technologies
- Maintains effective relationships with other platform lines, Business Units/Research Units, and enabling lines that facilitates effective portfolio delivery
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary