Clinical-Scientific - Bioanalyst Bioanalyst
Job Number: 21-15627
Job Number: 21-15627
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Bioanalyst for our client in Rocky Mount, NC.
Eclaro’s client is among the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, trusted by billions to provide superior, cutting-edge, and inexpensive medicine that improves health and well-being. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- These individuals will perform a variety of assays supporting validation efforts for the new R3 facility.
- Including but not limited to endotoxin (gel clot and kinetic method), sub-visible particulate, media fill reads.
- Proper GMP documentation guidelines will be adhered to as well as client standards and requirements.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work cross functionally across engineering, manufacturing, and quality is required.
- Complete and stay on top of PLS training
- Be able to work independently on assigned assay and sample load
- Coordinate and work effectively with other groups at the site
- Communicate project status to management
- First time quality mentality
- Team player and enthusiasm for the work
- Most of the time will be spent in the lab.
- Will work independently on their assigned sample load, and interact with management and validation as needed for the project.
- Some desk work will be required for writing up reports and revising protocols, entering in results into LIMS, etc.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.