Clinical - Publication Manager Publication Manager
Job Number: 21-14469
Job Number: 21-14469
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Publication Manager for our client in Lawrence Township, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The primary responsibility for the Immunology & Fibrosis (I&F) Publications Manager is to support I&F Publications Lead in the development and delivery of comprehensive, globally aligned strategic publication plans that reflect priorities for key markets.
- Supports a high performing, cross-functional global communications matrix team engaged in the planning, integration, and execution of global medical publications and presentations/posters at key congresses
- Under the direct mentorship of the Global Publication Leads, develops understanding of the disease area and medical strategies; provides strategic input to a broad range of stakeholders on matters related to publications, and data dissemination/disclosure
- Ensures timely communication of scientific data
- Understands and complies with established good publication practices (ICMJE, GPP3 and Client processes) to support the execution of publication plans across the I&F portfolio and corresponding abstracts, posters, and manuscripts
- Plays an active role in soliciting and understanding regional market-level insights and publications and scientific content needs; ensures that regional markets are familiar with global publications and scientific content strategies and plans
- Conducts literature searches in databases, such as EMBASE and Pubmed/Medline
- Analyzes and interprets scientific data to update or develop comprehensive, balanced, credible, and accurate documents
- Ensures that deliverables comply with applicable laws, regulations, policies, and procedures
- Manages and prioritizes multiple projects, provides solutions to complex problems, and delivers complete and accurate information within deadline
- Maintains awareness of current industry practices that pertain to use of reactive information
- Liaises with I&F and publication agency partners to provide project direction and to review developed materials
- Advanced degree: PharmD, PhD, or equivalent in a science or biomedical subject preferred
- 3+ years’ experience managing and developing publication plans in multiple therapeutic areas, ideally in a publication agency or pharma/biotech setting; expert in medical communications
- Strong project management and time management
- Excellent organizational and planning skills; very comfortable interacting with multiple cross-functional stakeholders in a matrix organizational setting
- Ability to analyze and interpret complex information, including clinical, real-world, and Immunology & Fibrosis data
- Ability to write and develop high-quality scientific content and medical information that is communicated clearly and delivered concisely
- Understanding of good publication practices and guidance (GPP3, ICMJE), Sunshine Act, Pharma Code of Conduct, and other guidance related to post-marketing practices and scientific data communication
- Attention to detail, excellent editorial skills, and familiarity with the AMA style guide
- Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
June Binuya | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.