Job Number: 21-13154
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Clinical Programmer for our client in Lawrenceville, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- At least 3 years' experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry focused in the clinical trial space.
- Will contribute to the improvement of clinical data review and cleaning efficiency by providing innovative and forward thinking reporting solutions.
- Inspire new and creative ways to meet data review objectives.
- Serve as a primary report delivery contact for stakeholders including data management, clinical data reviewers and physicians.
- Identify opportunities for analytic support within the data review community.
- Interpret and translate business needs into tangible reporting solutions.
- Drive the development and implementation of new reporting tools as applicable.
- Interface/liaise with end users
- Leverage technical expertise to define feasible solutions and understand limitations
- Will contribute to discussions to define new opportunities for data review tools
- Can translate requirements/specifications to programmers
- May provide support and training to the user community regarding the use and implementation of new reports/visualizations, including the development of any applicable training material
- Manage the report development lifecycle from inception through production delivery and post-production change
- Contribute to the development of reporting prototypes for new solutions as applicable
- 3 years’ experience in SAS/SQL programming
- Strong understanding of clinical trial data
- Bachelor's degree required
- Experience with analytic tools like Spotfire
- Experience with Elluminate, Medidata Rave (EDC) is preferred.
- Able to communicate technical information in a non-technical fashion
- Able to work independently and in a team environment
- Experience interacting with Informatics on large scale projects
- Emphasis in Biostatistics a plus
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.