Cardiovascular Medical Content Writer
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Cardiovascular Medical ContentWriter for our client in Lawrence Township, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Analyzes and interprets scientific data to update or develop comprehensive, balanced, credible and accurate documents that comply with applicable laws, regulations, guidance’s and Client policies and procedures, and are used to appropriately respond to unsolicited inquiries from payers and Health Care Providers.
- Develops and updates (from WW content) local market medical content per clinical development program, publications, data presentations, congress activity, MI inquiry trends, global communication platform, product safety reports and treatment landscape.
- Leads (through close partnership with WW Pubs/Content leads, Contact Center leads, and local Market Medical team) in the development of medical content.
- Determines extent of global content available for use in the market, and ensures local customization or de novo content generation needs are met with quality and speed.
- Collaborates closely with the Medical Capabilities Customer Engagement & Contact Center, to inform on new content deliverables and consult on training/messaging for new scientific data.
- Develops and writes content for their specific projects as well as reviewing scientific content created by outside agencies. Responsibilities include, but is not limited to, developing, writing/editing and managing the production of AMCP Dossiers, and scientific PowerPoint slide presentations for payers and/or healthcare providers as the primary audience; developing and/or editing responses to address specific unsolicited payer and healthcare provider requests for health outcome/clinical information.
- Manages and prioritizes multiple projects, provides solutions to complex problems, and delivers complete and accurate information within deadlines
- Maintains awareness of current industry practices that pertain to Medical Information
- Complies with the reporting of adverse effects and product complaints to Client Worldwide Safety and Surveillance.
- Doctorate or MS/BS in pharmacy, health economics, public policy or other related scientific discipline
- Minimum of 1-2 years relevant industry work experience; recognized expert in medical communications/medical information
- Strong project and vendor management skills
- Experience and skill in writing clear, concise, high quality, evidence-based scientific medical communication materials.
- Experience responding to unsolicited inquiries from health care professionals and payers by collecting, analyzing, interpreting and providing specific clinical/scientific/HEOR data that is requestor-focused.
- Strong scientific/medical written and verbal communication skills required.
- Ability to conduct literature searches in databases such as EMBASE and Pubmed/Medline
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft WORD and PowerPoint
- Understanding of the access/payer landscape and Health Economic and Outcomes Research (HEOR)
- Cardiovascular experience
- Medical Information experience
- Experience developing/creating reactive decks, AMCP dossiers and standard response documents
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact Jane Bautista at Jane@eclaro.com or at (201) 285-8622 and or at https://www.linkedin.com/in/froilyn-jane-bautista-88751612a
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.