|Position : Contracts Manager|
Location : Lawrenceville, NJ
Duration : 6 months (Possible for extension or permanency)
Seeking an individual with knowledge and experience in contracting, to join the Contract Management team in Central Clinical Planning and Solutions.
Key responsibilities include:
- Execution of Master Agreements with Academic Institutions
- Develop and maintain template language for contract types including many levels of associated back-up language
- Escalate to appropriate BMS colleague when a significant risk to the business is identified •Negotiate contract terms and conditions with sites/investigators/institutions
- Independently make appropriate business decisions within their scope or authority, and educate internal project leaders on the issues and risks associated with contracting decisions
- Ensure contracting compliance and appropriate prioritization and execution of the Book of Work.
- This individual will also interact with contracting professionals at sites to discuss sponsor and institutional perspectives on various contract terms to improve understanding, relationships and the quality and timeliness of our contracts.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- Knowledge equivalent to that attained with a Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years direct contracting experience, preferably within the Pharmaceutical industry; or Master’s degree and 1 year contracting experience.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with a strong customer focus.
- Highly skilled in conflict resolution with the ability to resolve problems independently.
- Ability to multi-task within and across projects, prioritize and manage timelines effectively.
- Ability to sustain high levels of performance in a constantly changing environment.
- Innovative, proactive, and motivated, with a focus on continuous improvement and a strong desire to succeed.
- Ability to think strategically and implement contract simplification.
- Strong project management skills, highly inquisitive, externally-focused, creative problem-solver.
- Ability to establish key relationships and work effectively with cross-functional teams and external stakeholders.
· 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
· TransitChek Pretax Commuter Benefits
· Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Karyn Suayan, at (201) 283.9627 or you may send your updated CV to Karyn.Suayan@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.