Clinical Data Manager
Clinical Data Manager
Job Number: 21-00204
Job Number: 21-00204
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Clinical Data Manager for our client.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Project Management and Leadership:
- Provides clinical data management leadership within the study team to align on and drive data collection requirements for one or more complex clinical development projects
- Efficiently plans, coordinates, and delivers complete, high quality and reliable clinical trial data in a timely manner for assigned projects
- Responsible for end to end clinical data management activities and serves as a primary point of contact for internal and external study team members
- Provides strong quality and project oversight over third party vendor responsible for data management deliverables
- Takes a leadership role to gather content and integration requirements for EDC and close collaboration with partners supporting other data collection systems (eCOA, External Data, Safety Gateway).
- Enforces data standard conventions and quality expectations for clinical data per defined processes
- Authors, reviews/revises DM related study plans including Data Quality Management Plan, Data Validation Plans, Data Review Plan, eCRF Completion Guidelines and other study documents to ensure quality and standardization
- Chairs Data Quality Review meetings with cross functional study team members to ensure on-going review of trial data currency , quality and completeness
- Represents DM on cross-functional project teams & submission Teams
- Lead or support the Health Authority inspections and audits
- Provides coaching and quality oversight of junior Data Management Leads
- FSP/CRO/Vendor Oversight:
- May act as core member of the study team and provides FSP/CRO/Vendor oversight for end-to-end Data Management activities, manages data currency throughout the trial, and overall monitoring DM deliverables according to the Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Continuous improvement initiatives:
- Provides the relevant support and input to continuous improvement activities within clinical data management
- Provides support for CAPA implementation as required
- Degree Requirements Bachelor’s Degree required with an advanced degree preferred
- Experience Requirements At least 5 years of relevant industry experience.
- Project management certification (e.g. PMP) is desirable.
- Able to work collaboratively on multi-disciplinary project teams and develop productive relationships with external vendors
- Sound knowledge of Clinical Drug Development Process, FDA/ICH guidelines and industry standard practices regarding data management
- Strong knowledge and experience of EDC systems (Medidata RAVE preferred); demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Office skills and well versed in industry trends and emerging technologies supporting data collection
- Strong project management; Exhibits expertise in metrics analysis and reporting methodologies
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Communicate effectively with senior management and cross-functional teams
- Knowledge of submission requirements, [e.g. New Drug Application (NDA)/Biologics License Application (BLA)/Market Authorization Application (MAA)]
- Travel Required Yes, 5-10% Industry Conferences, Investigator Meetings, Regulatory Inspections (as needed)
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
June Binuya | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary