Clinical Business Process Analyst
Clinical Business Process Analyst (CLINICAL SUPPLY)
Job Number: 19-05686
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Clinical Business Process Analyst for our client in Lexington, MA.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Will monitor Client mailbox for error messages and immediately log and pass on to responsible R&D representative, or communicate to IT representative for prompt action.
- Will monitor Client mailbox for information requests from within and external to R&D.
- Will follow-up to ensure requestor satisfaction.
- Will serve as the primary contact for CSMD system users by receiving and processing requests for user access for internal (R&D) and external users through Client IT helpdesk until successfully granted.
- Will assist with creation and execution of change controls to update PMD following Client approved procedures.
- Will process requests for Item Master development within system from R&D users.
- Will help support IRT UATs and documentation of User Requirements for Clinical Supplies group.
- Clinical supply experience is a must
- Preferred for both position is any kind of ERP experience (Clinapps/PMD/Smartsupplies experience is a huge plus)
- One of the roles must have IRT experience
- Bachelor degree required with Scientific, technical degree preferred.
- Preferred experience with pharmaceutical Industry or Clinical Supplies experience
- Knowledge and understanding of ERP/MRP, IRT or other manufacturing/distribution databases
- Potential for exposure to Bloodborne Pathogens/Infectious Materials
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
June Binuya | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary