Client Services Manager
Start your career in the Financial Services Industry. Eclaro is looking for a Client Services Manager - FX Derivatives for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro's client is a global bank with operations in consumer, corporate and institutional banking and treasury services across more than 70 countries worldwide. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Act as the primary point of escalation for all BAU client services maintenance activities. Exercise appropriate judgement on escalation items and engage the relevant internal stakeholders (Credit, COBAM, Risk, Ops Heads) to resolve locally or escalate centrally for thematic, organisational issues beyond the scope of Country resolution·
- Ensure appropriate capacity management to align with business and portfolio changes and engage segment management as relevant to address gaps
- Share any country best practices and/or lessons learnt with other Client Services Team Leads within the Financial Markets Organization.
- Management of any relevant ad hoc projects and strategic initiatives requiring CS team support
- Leverage technical knowledge, business knowledge, processes and controls that underpin them to drive efficiencies, decision making, actions and strategy within the team.
- Make sound decisions; bases decisions on fact rather than emotion; analyzes problems quickly and skillfully; uses logic to reach solutions; shows an "investigative " mindset. View situations through both a global and local lens
- Proven ability in running/ transforming a similar function
- Detailed business and technical knowledge of products supported by the NY CS team
- Sound decision making
- Ability to negotiate fairly and effectively
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize workload for the team to meet deadlines
- Understanding and proven application of Service Excellence Customer Interaction Cycle
- PC literate
- Detailed understanding of FX/MM confirmation and settlement process
- Understanding of SWIFT message types (esp. mt103/mt202/mt300)
- Basic knowledge of Derivative Products
Interested in applying? Contact Charly Vie at firstname.lastname@example.org now
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.