Client Service Executive
Bank on a company that will help you reach your career goals. Eclaro is looking for a Client Service Executive for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is one of the largest banking firms in the world, with a prominent presence in large and fast-growing markets, providing products and services that enable businesses and economies to thrive. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Accountable for delivering Client Service excellence globally; effectively managing any risks and issues
- Possess sense of urgency and ability to meet deliverables on tight timelines
- Interact closely with other global units including international service teams, Sales, Product Management and other elements of Client Management to ensure seamless client experience
- Initiating and managing Global Referrals using internal bank systems for key banking products including Payments and Cash Management, Trade and Receivable Finance, and Foreign Exchange on behalf of Relationship Managers
- Compile, submit and follow up on internal information requests required to establish and maintain accounts including KYC
- Develop relationship with clients to obtain information required to ensure completion of Documentation and KYC requirements
- Optimize client experience by addressing Treasurer or AT the Finance team's service related requests
- Ensure compliance, operational risk controls in accordance with HClient or regulatory standards and policies
- Track record in a client focused environment
- Experience of working in a team environment
- Experience in the Commercial Banking environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- TransitChek Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Heather Degen at Hdegen@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.