Client Implementation Manager
|Reference # :||17-08045||Title :||Client Implementation Manager|
|Location :||New York, NY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date :||08/16/2017|
Client Implementation Manager
Bank on a company that will help you reach your career goals. Eclaro is looking for a Client Implementation Manager - Global Trade Receivables Finance Solutions Group for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is one of the largest banking firms in the world, with a prominent presence in large and fast-growing markets, providing products and services that enable businesses and economies to thrive. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
The Client Implementation Manager is responsible for implementation and management of GTRF products to customers and prospects and managing existing GTRF relationships to promote increased profitability and relationship depth, while minimizing risk GTRF solutions. Ensure products and services are delivered in a coordinated and timely manner to realize revenue. Project manages the Customer Implementation in line with quality and time to achieve highest level of customer satisfaction as result. Drives best practice in lending and risk policies ensuring this remains in line with economic and market practices.
• Creates and maintains support documentation and ensure implementation occurs in line with time, budget and quality expectations
• Manages and develops the implementation function in line with REGIONAL implementation standards
• Creates and maintains required documentation/manuals to work towards standardizing implementation processes
• Actively seeks to maximize return from GTRF implementations.
• Seeks ongoing improvements to the implementation processes
• Ensure Credit/Risk recommendations, KYC Procedures and other GTRF Procedures Guidelines / Manuals are implemented and adhered to
• Develop a close relationship with customer throughout the pre, mid and post implementation stages
• Ensures successful transition of customer transactions to HClient as per the agreed solution implemented by monitoring revenues against EBV
• Drive the delivery of a customer-centric, relationship building approach to ensure service excellence
• Drive up customer satisfaction and oversee the delivery of a positive customer experience by effectively meeting and exceeding expectations.
• Ensure identified responsible/accountable areas provide required support
• Delivers multi country within a region GTRF solutions for ALL (Complex) implementations
• Seeks ongoing improvements to the Complex implementation processes
• Identify problems/challenges and ensure these are resolved with immediate effect for best results for both the customer and the bank
• Ensure Credit/Risk recommendations, KYC Procedures and other GTRF Procedures Guidelines / Manuals are implemented and adhered to.
• Follow the critical steps as defined within the PRE, MID and POST implementation stages (Sales handover doc, Requirements Doc, Issue log, Post implementation review)
• To implement the Group compliance policy locally by containing compliance risk in liaison with the Head of Group Compliance, Global Business Compliance Officer, Area Compliance Officer or Local Compliance Officer, ensuring adequate compliance resources and training, fostering a compliance culture and optimizing relations with regulators.
• Complete other responsibilities, as assigned.
EXPERIENCE/ SKILLS REQUIRED:
• Detailed knowledge of GTRF back and front office area
• Proven ability to deliver creative and flexible customer solutions.
• Ability to understand a customer's business and the fundamentals of running a business
• Good level of business acumen and commercial awareness, including economic, cultural, procedural and regulatory issues
• Ability to interact with business customers at all levels
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact and build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
• Excellent time management, planning and organization skills
• Excellent range of communication skills, including written, verbal, and the ability to deliver compelling presentations
• Strong analytical skills Desirable
• Bachelor's Degree
• 3 + years of relevant experience required
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
Interested in applying? Contact Merly Villanueva at Merly@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary