Client Architect Jr.
Eclaro is looking for a Client Architect Jr. for our client in Herndon, VA.
Eclaro’s client is a major technology firm with a prominent presence in large and fast-growing markets, providing products and services that enable businesses and economies to thrive. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- As a Client IT Architect (Jr) for the Client's Architecture and Operations contract Support (AOCS), you will be a part of a motivated team of experienced architects, project/program managers, lead developers and functional team members responsible for the planning, design, and implementation and maintenance of a new modernization initiative for the Client.
- The team is helping the Client to build modernized and integrated acquisition solutions.
- You will be the liaison between the business and technical teams on the Government end and will be helping the architecture team with understanding of business and technical requirements
- This position also has technical writing responsibilities and will need to help properly document the architecture requirements and associated artifacts
- Also help aligning systems modernization with the Client's enterprise future vision
- Business Architect is customer facing role requiring experience working in government environments
- Work with customer and client teams to define and document architecture requirements, act as liaison between business and technical teams.
- Provide functional business support in procurement domain.
- Analyze customer requirements, Identify functions required to fulfill solution requirements
- Help documenting architectural artifacts, prepare and submit the deliverable packages to the government
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology, or related field
- In depth knowledge and awareness of the Client's Integrated Award Environment program and management team.
- Excellent technical writing skills and experience utilizing MS Office & Visio to quickly document business/technical solutions.
- Excellent communication, customer engagement and problem solving skills, good understanding of how business and technical teams can work together.
- Excellent Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences
- 1 or more years of professional IT experience in supporting development of developing large scale enterprise applications
- Experience with government contracting policies and programs
- 2+ years (or 2 programs) of providing functional support for modernizing complex systems (Preferably from the scratch) in federal government space, preferably procurement/acquisition space
- Deep experience in two or more of the following areas:
- Government Procurement
- Business Architecture- Systems Operations / Management
- Enterprise Architecture
- Experience utilizing design thinking, SOA/BPM technologies, and functional flow diagrams
- Experience with "Big Data,” large scale data storage, processing, and analytics
- Experience working on the Client's projects
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Eric Jones at Eric.Jones@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.