Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a Clerical/Administrative Assistant for our client in White Plains.
Eclaro's Client is America's largest state power organization and is a national leader in energy efficiency and clean energy technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- This role will support the Major Projects Category for Strategic Supply Management for the client and Canals in its efforts to handle daily activities (i.e. alleviate the backlog of paper files to the Procurement electronic files Digital Warehouse, schedule internal and external meetings, maintain sourcing demand plan, savings, etc.)
- The successful individual will assist with day to day operations, including but not limited to records scanning and migrating files to a designated repository.
- Schedule internal and external meetings via Outlook
- Maintain current tracking reports in Excel
- Prepare documents for scanning via EchoSign, Ariba and Digital Warehouse
- Log documents and organize folders
- Handle sensitive and/or confidential documents and information
- Experience with an Enterprise Content Management System/Records Management System; proficient with Open Text Content Server and SharePoint preferred
- Knowledge of a variety of scanning devices
- Microsoft Office/Outlook skills, knowledge of Access, and strong Excel skills
- Ability to successfully prioritize work on multiple tasks
- Good organizational skills with an attention to detail
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Ability to use sound judgment
- Ability to establish effective relationships with team members
- Exceptional customer service and strong interpersonal skills are required
- Ability to work in an engineering/utilities, highly regulated environment
- Effective written and oral communication skills
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Joyce Cornejo at Joyce@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.