Clearpool Web Development - Associate
Clearpool Web Development – Associate
Job Number: 21-09650
Job Number: 21-09650
Eclaro is looking for a Clearpool Web Development – Associate for our client in New York, NY.
This is a direct hire with the client. The client is a multinational investment bank and financial services company. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Understands that the success of a developer is to understand the core business processes of the business unit and business requirements as well as the architecture patterns and technology strategy (e.g., Transformation, SmartCore, DevOps).
- Conceive and write detailed software implementations/code while ensuring that their code/configurations adhere to the security, logging, error handling, and performance standards and non-functional requirements.
- Writes, configures, and integrates code to create the software that aligns with architecture patterns and technology strategy. Understands the implications of various components (including technology strategy & architecture) to the overall design of a program, system, or eco-system.
- Evaluates new technologies for fit with the program/system/eco-system and the associated upstream and downstream impacts on process, data, risk (e.g., security).
- Works toward the objective of defect free software.
- Ensures that systems functionally meet requirements, align with architecture, and promote the development of common assets.
- Supports the resolution of production issues and problems.
- Makes recommendations to improve Client processes & systems.
- Design & develop robust software solutions for Clearpool's AMS Portal
- Design's solutions, writes code, performs unit testing, develops appropriate documentation, and facilitates final delivery
- Supports production issues, includes independently completing root-cause analysis and diagnosis
- Interacts with key business & technology stakeholders to define, analyze, and deliver requirements that reflect the needs of both the business and end-customers
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- 2+ years of professional work experience in Web Technologies
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; eager to ask questions; able to clearly explain ideas
- Strong collaborative and team skills
- Experience with Java
- Experience with TypeScript
- Experience with the Junit and Jasmine Testing Frameworks
- Experience with building Native Web Components
- Experience with AngularJS
If interested, you may contact:
Merly Villanueva | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.