Clearpool Analytics Development - Associate
Clearpool Analytics Development – Associate
Job Number: 21-09739
Job Number: 21-09739
Eclaro is looking for a Clearpool Analytics Development – Associate for our client in New York, NY.
This is a direct hire with the client. The client is a multinational investment bank and financial services company. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- We are seeking a strong motivated individual to be part of Clearpool's Analytics Development team to build and enhance our on premises and cloud based analytics platforms.
- The Analytics developer will continually interact with multiple teams including product/quants/traders/operations to implement new robust analytical features and improve on our existing offerings.
- A successful candidate has a keen interest in developing high performance applications in Java.
- Design & develop robust software solutions for Clearpool's analytics and TCA offerings
- Devise new algorithms and data structures for target environment and platform attributes in alignment with architectural patterns
- Create thorough test cases to ensure software stability and reliability
- Collaborate with traders, product, and quant teams in researching and implementing changes to our analytics system
- Communicate with operations teams about new features and existing behaviors
- Support production issues, including independently completing root-cause analysis and diagnosis
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- 2+ years of professional core Java development experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; eager to ask questions; able to clearly explain ideas
- Strong collaborative and team skills
- Experience with JUnit testing
- Experience with multi-threaded programming
- Experience with cloud based development
- Experience with SQL and databases
- 2-4 years of professional experience in financial services
- Strong understanding of financial markets and electronic trading systems
- Experience with Equity markets and/or derivatives, such as Options
- Experience with optimizing software performance and reducing latency
- Familiar with the FIX protocol
If interested, you may contact:
Tony Viterbo | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.