Job Number: 19-04865
Job Number: 19-04865
Join the Eclaro Team! Eclaro is looking for a Citrix Administrator for our client in Jersey City, NJ. This is a contract position located at our client's site.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, specializing in digital transformations and collaboration with customers to manage their needs and achieve success. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Primarily support day-to-day operations of the Citrix environment; includes proactive monitoring and management
- Perform intermediate issue analysis and resolution and assist with resolving issues escalated by Level-2 support
- Create weekly reports on number of issues, close rate, open issues, etc.
- Generate internal knowledge base articles and issue resolution scripts and maintain Level-2 troubleshooting workflows
- Perform basic server maintenance and operational procedures.
- Escalate ticket to Level-4 or appropriate technology stakeholder if advanced skills or elevated permissions are required
- Generate requests for additional issue resolution scripts and knowledge base articles, as necessary
- Read built-in event logs for Windows and Citrix to do basic troubleshooting.
- Maintain stability and continuity of core and edge Citrix services: XenDesktop Broker services, Provision Services, NetScaler, NetScaler gateway, XenDesktop storefront services, File Servers, Storage appliances, Server Hardware, vDisk master image updating and Hypervisors
- May mentor/train peers to effectively respond to end user issues, providing technical guidance for colleagues with less experience on more complex issues. Has latitude for un-reviewed action and decision making
- Participates in on-call support rotation
- In addition to knowing the how, demonstrate the why something is implemented, changed, or deployed in that fashion
- Ensure the production environment is available at all times during normal and extended business hours
- Automate any repetitive tasks
- Degree in Engineering or Science in 10+2+3/10+2+4 pattern
- Education: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience. 6 to 8 years’ experience
- Minimum IT experience of 5 years with relevant experience of a minimum of 4 years and maximum of 9 years
- Certifications: CCA or CCA-V , CCP-V and ITIL certified
- Hands-on experience of XenApp configuration, XenDesktop, Provisioning Server, NetScaler, XenServer some hypervisor and management experience (vSphere/vCenter)
- Manage XenApp 6.x / 7.1x XenApp production environments
- Administering Citrix provisioning Services (PVS) 7.x or later versions
- Good knowledge and work experience in Active directory, Network and storage
- Experience in Windows server 2012 R2 or Windows 2016
- Work experience in Linux based VDI
- Extensive experience as Citrix systems administrator providing 24/7 operational support for Citrix NetScaler gateway, XenDesktop & XenApp production environments
- Extensive experience working interactively with business customers and resolving day to day Citrix XenApp & XenDesktop related issues.
- Extensive experience as systems administrator supporting and maintaining Citrix enterprise environments, including Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop 7.15 and later
- Knowledge of desktop management concepts such as local profiles, roaming profiles, email profiles, folder redirection, AppSense
- Knowledge of MacOS and Linux operating systems and understanding of cloud services (AWS, Azure)
- Extensive experience upgrading and patching the Citrix and Windows environments to meet security, audit and business requirements
- Experienced in the support and maintenance of Citrix NetScaler 12.0 and later
- Experience with troubleshooting Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop end-user related issues
- Experience in Citrix director and monitoring systems
- Hands-on experience of XenApp, XenDesktop, Provisioning services, VDI, AppSense and NetScaler
- Knowledge on scripting (VB/PowerShell)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation skill
- Good communication, probing and articulation skills
- Possess Mentoring skills
- Propose best practices and standards in new technologies to the customer
- Citrix app and desktop support
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Ashly Velasco | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary