Cisco Voice Engineer
JobDiva # 20-00386
Eclaro’s client is a major technology firm with a prominent presence in large and fast-growing markets, providing products and services that enable businesses and economies to thrive. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Develop technical policy and work instructions and reporting in support of an enterprise IP telephony network.
- Provide training and technical guidance to junior team members.
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex technical problems utilizing expert knowledge of SIP signaling and call-flows.
- Troubleshoot remote site registration, signaling and media problems.
- Configure route plans, route lists, device profiles, calling search spaces, and route partitions. Validate change requests and ensure accuracy.
- Manage troubleshoot and configure Cisco Unity Connection features, subscribers, call handlers and call routing rules.
- Manage troubleshoot and configure Cisco and or Juniper routing and switching rules.
- 8 - 12 years of prior relevant experience or with 6 - 10 years prior relevant experience. Additional experience, education and training may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Expertise in SIP internetworking
- Demonstrable experience of advanced troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose network problems for routing, switching, security and large scale voice implementations.
- Working knowledge of Secure Real-Time Transport Protocol (SRTP) including associated G.711 and G.729 codecs and Digital Tone Multi Frequency (DTMF).
- Experience with Oracle Clients and other voice media gateway appliances.
- Experience supporting distributed firewall infrastructure.
- Experience creating/supporting IPSec MPLS VPN infrastructure
- Experience implementing and supporting BGP routing protocols
- Experience designing, configuring and troubleshooting QoS classification, marking and prioritization of network traffic (voice, critical applications, etc.).
- Familiarity with IPSec implementation and troubleshooting.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
John Bayog | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.