Job Number: 19-05687
Be a part of a company that supports life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Chromatography Intern for our client in Bedford, MA.
Eclaro’s client is a leading manufacturer of lab materials, technology and service supporting the Life Science field. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- We are currently seeking an intern to join a small R&D team focused on the development of Client protein chromatography technology within MilliporeSigma's Process Solutions Division.
- This Position will be based at our Bedford, MA campus.
- As part of the BioProcessing Research and Development organization, a successful candidate will join a team that plays a significant role in the development of innovative new single-use products for the downstream purification of protein therapeutics in a team environment.
- Liquid Chromatography is the backbone of the downstream processing of biopharmaceutical drug production. In this role, you will help redefine chromatography by working on state of the art and next generation adsorbers.
- These include devices ranging from lab to pilot scale, used both for capture and polishing.
- This position includes experimental, data analysis and data modeling work.
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Must be able to work efficiently in a laboratory environment
- Must be able to work collaboratively within a large team
- Must have strong problem-solving aptitude, with a desire to conduct experiments and do "hands on” work.
- Experience in handling protein solutions is a plus
- Experience in liquid chromatography is a plus
- Experience in scientific modeling and statistical analysis of large data sets is a plus
- Knowledge of chromatographic systems and downstream processes is a plus
- Background in Bioprocessing / Chemical Engineering / Biology / Chemistry
- Must be self-motivated, enthusiastic and have the ability to interact effectively with colleagues
- Experience in Biopharmaceutical separations is highly desirable
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Jay Lucas | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.