Job Number: 19-07970
Job Number: 19-07970
Be a part of a company that supports life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Chemistry Expert for our client in Billerica, MA.
Eclaro’s client is a leading manufacturer of lab materials, technology and service supporting the Life Science field. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- A highly motivated BS level Associate Scientists for analytical chemistry department with analytical and purification skills to work in laboratories to support small molecule drug discovery programs.
- This position will provide opportunities to develop innovative solutions to complex analytical and separation problems through the implementation and utilization of sophisticated chromatography SFC, SFC/MS, HPLC/MS and UPLC/MS instrumentation.
- Perform Analytical chemistry work on a routine basis including Oversee the QC and Recovery analysis and data processing for open access LC/MS and SFC/MS systems.
- Perform Analytical method development and purification of small chiral and achiral molecules
- Operate and maintain/repair complex laboratory Waters and Agilent LC/MS and SFC/MS instruments including routine troubleshooting in safe working environment.
- Clear record keeping with special attention to data traceability.
- Other duties and assignments as needed to support the lab operations.
- Well organized, clear communicator in both oral and written forms and ability to interact effectively with Medicinal Chemist
- Knowledge of modern analytical techniques, such as analytical HPLC and MS experience
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree chemistry is required.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
June Binuya | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.