Job Number: 19-07431
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Chemistry Expert for our client in Laramie, WY.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Effectively perform chemical analysis techniques specifically using HPLC, GC, IC, ICP, Karl Fischer, Melting Point, IR, and UV-Vis instrumentation
- Assist senior staff with advanced chemical analysis techniques
- Accurately record, review, and report data in a CoA format.
- Assist with production activities as required
- Carry out instructions from senior staff
- Work effectively with computer software and hardware, including analytical instruments, spreadsheets, and word processing applications
- Read, interpret, and apply policies and procedures
- Carry out work assignments communicated orally or in writing
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with relevant staff
- Maintain clean and orderly assigned areas(s)
- Laboratory environment return the ability to carry out laboratory operating procedures in a safe manner, while maintaining a clean and orderly workspace
- Plan and schedule work for the timely completion of projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry
- Analytical lab experience Chromatography HPLC or GC experience
- The Quality Control Research and Development lab is a laboratory environment requiring the ability to carry out laboratory operating procedures in a safe manner
- Master's degree in chemistry or 3 years of related experience.
- PhD in Chemistry with a focus on analytical chemistry desired
- Knowledge of basic laboratory practices, methods, and techniques to perform a variety of assignments
- Experience with Mass Spectrometry desired
- Knowledge of and experience performing quantitative analytical chemistry techniques using HPLC, HPLC-MS, GC, GC-MS, Karl Fischer, Melting Point, IR and Uv-Vis
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Chris Paltep | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.