Job Number: 21-14921
Join the Eclaro Team! Eclaro is looking for a Chemist for our client in Research Triangle Park, NC. This is a contract position located at our client's site.
Eclaro's client is a leading component manufacturer with a portfolio of oil and gas, chemicals, plastics, performance products, agricultural products and fine chemicals. Their customer base includes many diverse industries and markets, including pharmaceutical, aerospace, textile, construction and automotive industries. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Seeking an Entry level chemist to work in the laboratories to perform a variety of characterization testing generally assist senior professionals.
- The ideal candidate should have hands-on experience in one or more of the mentioned techniques and chemistry education and/or experience.
- With some training and guidance, the position requires some data interpretation and report writing.
- The position requires someone with hands-on academic or industrial experience in characterization.
- A Bachelors Degree in a scientific field is required.
- Working independently with minimum supervision Multitasking Documentation Instrument maintenance Strong oral and written communication skills Computer literacy in Word, and Excel.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Cyrill Malubay | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.