Job Number: 20-06103
Job Number: 20-06103
Use your skills where innovative technology solutions begin. Eclaro is looking for a Chemist for our client in Cambridge, OH.
Eclaro’s client is a leading consumer products company with a global presence. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Has in depth knowledge of how to operate analytical instruments and other standard laboratory equipment relevant to job responsibilities.
- Understand and use basic laboratory safety equipment and instructions, precautions in handling reagents, and disposal of chemical waste according with local environmental regulations.
- Understand and precisely follow written lab procedures, global methods, local methods and published standard or compendia sources.
- Evaluates the aesthetic stability of new products or products which have undergone significant material, formula, or packaging changes and maintains the inspection reports.
- Has in depth knowledge of how to calibrate and maintain analytical instruments and the use of analytical reference standards relevant to job description.
- Maintain awareness of regulatory and GMP requirements relevant to job responsibilities.
- Maintain accurate, up to date and concise laboratory records.
- Troubleshoot basic instrument problems.
- Analyst qualification of Standard Practice Instructions (SPI)
- Finished Product Testing relevant to job responsibilities (this does not include release to the market).
- Analyze, resolve and document manufacturing consumer and trade complaints in the CRS System.
- Assure that Formula and process validations test is conducted as per validation protocol.
- Support sample collection and shipment for stability testing at external Client’s sites.
- Review and transfer Non Micro Sensitive raw materials off quality Inspection in SAP to use in manufacturing.
- Maintain retain samples system as per SPI for all finished product produce at US78.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Ryan Bastasa | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.