Job Number: 20-01326
Be a part of a company that supports life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Chemist for our client in Branchburg, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leading manufacturer of lab materials, technology and service supporting the Life Science field. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The primary focus of this job is to do characterization of block and copolymers using GPC, HPLC, NMR, TGA, and DSC and conduct polymerization as directed by the manager.
- More importantly, the candidate should be able to do wet chemistry and carry-out our organic and polymerization reactions.
- Conduct research as directed by the Manager
- Do lithographic experiments to learn fundamental properties of polymer thin film related to direct self-assembly
- Communicate and present the test results with department manager in biweekly meetings and monthly reports using power-point file with scientific argument and conclusion
- Follows safety regulations of Client in the chemical labs, clean rooms, office and other areas of work
- Knowledgeable in the field of organic chemistry or polymer chemistry, or related subject
- B.S or M.S degree in the field of chemistry from an accredited college or university; or the equivalent combination of education and directly related experiences
- Knowledge in polymer science
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Jane Bautista | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.