Job Number: 21-01834
Job Number: 21-01834
Join the Eclaro Team! Eclaro is looking for a Chemical Operator for our client in Wyandotte, MI. This is a contract position located at our client's site.
Eclaro's client is a leading component manufacturer with a portfolio of oil and gas, chemicals, plastics, performance products, agricultural products and fine chemicals. Their customer base includes many diverse industries and markets, including pharmaceutical, aerospace, textile, construction and automotive industries. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Assignment will include, but is not limited to:
- Operation of cryogenic deburring machines and Production mold line support.
- Operate Bin handling equipment, and other common material moving equipment.
- Be responsible for identification of and reporting of safety violations or concerns and be generally responsible for the duties that will be assigned to them.
- Will be hands on manufacturing, interfacing with product and equipment.
- Responsible for providing support to team members in activities such as operation of chemical processes, loading and unloading tank trucks and rail cars and other operational activities as needed.
- Essential Job Functions Include:
- Demonstrating good safety standards
- Pumping and loading/unloading of tank trucks and rail cars
- Troubleshooting equipment
- Operating a forklift
- Chemical processes
- Basic computer skills
- Must work well in a team environment
- Demonstrate good work habits (attendance, safety, housekeeping, etc.)
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- SAP basic knowledge
- Require a minimum of 1 year experience working in a production manufacturing environment.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
- Manufacturing assembly / production experience is a requirement.
- 3 years experience as a chemical operator
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Alvin Costan | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.