CEL - WAREHOUSE TECHNICIAN
CEL - WAREHOUSE TECHNICIAN
JobDiva # 21-01529
JobDiva # 21-01529
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a CEL - WAREHOUSE TECHNICIAN for our client in Summit, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The Warehouse Associate is responsible for receiving and maintaining returns, deliveries, and all associated distribution activities. Ensure that customer and replenishment orders are accurately packed and properly addressed using the appropriate carrier. The daily goal is to fulfill all shipping requirements in both an accurate and timely manner.
- Accurately maintain and document all inventory movements and transactions as required through client inventory ERP system.
- Keep appropriate records and reports to guarantee that tight inventory control and security are maintained.
- Assist in physical inventories.
- Ensure proper stock rotation.
- Prepare accurate shipping documentation according to prescribed instructions and procedures.
- Daily pick and prepare customer orders for distribution based on customer's instructions and to process these orders through the appropriate carrier as instructed by the customer.
- Pull and prepare product for shipment, ensuring that the exact number and type of product is loaded and shipped.
- Perform picking duties in an efficient manner that meets customer service standards.
- Accurately count, verify, and code returned materials as specified.
- Must follow established procedures on all assigned tasks and maintains cGMP compliance. Ensure inbound and outbound shipments are accurate and free of damage.
- Report quality variances.
- Load, unload, move, stack, and stage product and materials using a forklift, clamp truck, or other power equipment. Use radio frequency equipment for picking, receiving, putaway, and load functions, as required. Maintain the facilitys equipment and materials in a neat, clean, and orderly fashion. On a daily basis, inspect and perform minor maintenance on the forklift or other equipment.
- Operate all equipment in a safe and efficient manner following prescribed work methods.
- Enter required data into a computer in an accurate and timely manner as instructed. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Detail oriented.
- Basic computer skills and experience with spreadsheets, word processing and database.
- Previous employment in a cGMP compliant facility and in a pick & pack operation is preferred along with inventory control or quality control.
- Knowledgeable in GDP/GMP regulations.
- Must be able to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos as well as write simple correspondence.
- Individual should have the skill to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Individual must be able to compute rates, ratios, and percents and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Individual must be able handle problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Must be excellent in time management and communication.
- Must be a self-starter with strong commitment to development and continuous improvement of systems, operations and personnel.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
John Bayog | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.