CEL - Scientist/Engineer
Job Number: 21-07065
Job Number: 21-07065
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Scientist/Engineer for our client in Lawrenceville, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Design, implement and manage ETL data pipelines that ingest vast amounts of genomic, phenotypic and screening data from public, internal and partner sources
- Collaborate with Data Utilization leads to determine best-suited data enablement methods to optimize the enablement and interpretation of the data for downstream scientists
- Apply value-balanced approaches to the development of data ecosystem and pipeline initiatives
- Proactively communicate data ecosystem and pipeline value propositions to partnering scientific collaborators
- Innovate and advise on the latest technologies and standard methodologies in Data Engineering and be able to identify software solutions that can address hurdles in data enablement
- Collaborate with colleagues across Informatics and Predictive Sciences to make data, including raw/interim data, available to R/ED department personnel as the need arises
- Bachelor's, Master's or PhD degree with 5 to 7 years’ experience (e.g. Data Science, Computer Science, Cheminformatics, Epidemiology, Biology, Chemistry, Genomics)
- Strong understanding of modern approaches to data integration and data processing workflows
- Excellent programming skills, such as R, Python, Perl, PHP, S-PLUS, Java, or C/C++, used to integrate, verify and report data according to specifications.
- Proficient using relational databases and knowledge of SQL.
- Experience with cloud computing, Rest APIs and container strategies.
- Comfortable working with Linux and Windows.
- Linux experience highly desirable.
- Along with programming proficiency, you must show a strong capacity for independent thinking, and problem solving
- Must be comfortable working in a highly collaborative environment and have good interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of molecular biology concepts, multi-dimensional 'omics' data a plus.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Jay Lucas | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.