CEL - Research Associate
Job Number: 21-07149
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Research Associate for our client in San Francisco, CA.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Core cell biology skills including cell-based assays to evaluate cell growth and death
- Conduct experimental work independently, with accurate, detailed record-keeping
- Have excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Prepare and discuss scientific data in a clear, concise and accurate manner
- Have effective oral and written communication
- Have strong problem-solving skills
- Be flexible in case of changing priorities
- Set up and utilize a wide range of in vitro oncology models
- Execute experiments to characterize effects of small molecule inhibitors
- Be able to identify scientific and technical problems and suggest potential solutions
- Cell-based high throughput assays, siRNA, shRNA, CRISPR etc.
- Microscopy, immunoprecipitation
- Cell migration assays, Quantigene assays, ELISA etc.
- Immunofluorescence techniques
- Knowledge of oncology and/or immunology
- The position requires a Bachelor's degree with at least 6 years lab work experience in cell / molecular biology or a Master's degree in cell / molecular biology with at least 4 years lab work experience or a PhD degree in cell / molecular biology
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.