CEL - Research Associate
Job Number: 21-03044
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Research Associate for our client in Seattle, WA.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- In this entry level lab-based role, the Research Associate will work in a collaborative environment to perform sample inventory, tracking, and retrieval of samples at liquid nitrogen temperatures, in support of the Analytical Operations (AO) team.
- Supporting laboratory maintenance, stocking, and reagent preparation are also part of this role.
- When it is safe to return to the site fully there is an opportunity to learn additional skills such as cell culture to support AO.
- This position will report to the head of Clinical Product Characterization (CPC) with AO.
- The incumbent will join a group that values quality, high productivity, and teamwork.
- Experience with liquid nitrogen and dry ice sample handling best practices or willingness to quickly learn
- Ability to effectively work independently and in cross functional teams, and take ownership for projects
- Detail oriented, with excellent problem-solving and time management skills
- Proficiency utilizing MS Office products.
- Experience with database tracking such as FreezerPro or other tracking software
- Cell culture experience
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Paul Quibuyen | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.