CEL - Research Associate
Job Number: 21-02622
Job Number: 21-02622
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Research Associate for our client in Seattle, WA.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The Gene Delivery and Editing Technologies group is seeking an enthusiastic, self-driven Research Associate to support early nanoparticle formulations technology development for use in cell therapy manufacturing.
- This individual will work closely with an interdisciplinary team to generate and characterize nanoparticle formulations, as well as support T cell culture experiments.
- Generate nanoparticle formulations using established procedures, as well as participate in improving the nanoparticle formulation process by proposing new ideas, evaluating methods, and analyzing data.
- Perform analytical methods such as plate-based nucleic acid quantification, particle size measurements (DLS), and other assays as needed.
- Maintain accurate and detailed Electronic Laboratory Notebook (ELN) and documentation of experimental results.
- Author technical reports and standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- BS in chemistry, biochemistry, materials science, chemical engineering, bioengineering, or related discipline
- 0-2 years of academic or industry experience
- Familiarity working with RNA and need for maintaining pristine conditions when working with nucleic acids
- Familiarity with aseptic techniques and working in biosafety cabinets; experience with mammalian cell culture is a plus
- Knowledge of organic chemical synthesis, working with designs of experiments (DOE) and statistical analysis is a plus
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Jane Bautista | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.