CEL - QC ASSOCIATE
Job Number: 21-02378
Job Number: 21-02378
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a QC ASSOCIATE for our client in Bothell, WA.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- To provide support for sample management and routine laboratory operations.
- Responsible for performing and coordinating sample accessioning, testing, shipping and data handling.
- Coordinating the logistics of sample receipt, internal testing and external testing.
- Delivering samples to internal testing labs prioritized by required turnaround times.
- Shipping samples to external test labs and preparing associated paperwork.
- Assembling QC test data packets for lot release.
- Performing inventory maintenance.
- Maintaining QC data files and perform data archival as required.
- Maintaining instrumentation and supporting documentation in a GMP compliant manner.
- Responding to equipment alarms and performing equipment maintenance tasks.
- BS with minimum of 3-4 years of experience in a GMP QC lab is required (or equivalent experience in a related biopharmaceutical GLP or GMP lab environment).
- Experience with LIMS and Smart lab computer applications a plus.
- Proficient in common computer software applications, including Empower, and effective communication skills, both oral and written are needed.
- Candidate must have strong general laboratory and organizational skills, attention to detail, flexibility, and the ability to work as part of a team.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
June Binuya | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.