CEL - PROJECT/PROGRAM MANAGER
Job Number: 20-10552
Job Number: 20-10552
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Project/Program Manager for our client in Bothell, WA.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The individual will utilize project management principles and skills to manage one or more high-level, complex projects within the constraints of scope, quality, time, and cost/resources, to deliver specified requirements. Projects may be strategic in nature.
- Primary responsibility is to develop and manage execution of the project plan(s) including securing requirements, defining scope, work breakdown, resource estimation, detailed planning of activities/schedule and monitoring progress to plan.
- May also support development or validation of business cases for new projects.
- Works with business leads and sponsors to secure resources.
- Coordinates the activities of cross-functional project team members in both planning and execution.
- Tracks and facilitates resolution of issues and risks. Facilitates project communications via team meetings, agendas, minutes, logs and other project documentation.
- Regularly interacts with management to provide status reports, escalate issues and risk and ensure overall alignment.
- May also support internal efforts to promote project management capabilities.
- Perform project management, change management, and risk management tasks for assigned projects including but not limited to the following:
- Work with project teams to define business requirements, boundaries/scope, deliverables, activities, schedule and resource requirements to meet the business objective
- Work with project sponsor and stakeholders to identify and allocate resources including developing a business case for additional resources as needed
- Document project plans and communicate to stakeholders
- Initiate and track execution of activities per the project plan and action item log to ensure that the deliverables and milestones within the project plan are met
- Schedule, conduct, document and communicate outcomes of project workshops, interviews and meetings via agendas, meeting notes, issues logs and action items logs
- Prepare, distribute and present project status reports to project team members, stakeholders and management to ensure visibility
- Work with project teams to identify risks and roadblocks, identify mitigations and solutions, and escalate for resolution / recommendation
- Identify needs and advocate for activities in support of change management
- Drive for data and risk-based decisions throughout the project lifecycle
- Assist in developing and promoting project management capabilities at the manufacturing site over time, including knowledge sharing, outreach and standardized tools
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives and special projects as assigned
- Be an enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7+ years of project management or change management experience
- 3+ years of experience in cGMP regulations and FDA guidance applicable to biologics or similar biotech, pharmaceutical, regulatory or health science experience.
- Strong knowledge of project management process and methodologies
- Experience facilitating group discussions, conflict resolution and problem solving
- Experience navigating, influencing and indirectly overseeing work across a variety of functions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills,
- Strong sense of urgency; results oriented
- Able to process and apply technical and detailed information
- Experience using structured project planning software
- Able to work independently to meet objectives and perform with a high degree of accuracy.
- Expert in Microsoft Office programs (Word / Excel / PowerPoint / Outlook).
- Preferred Experience & Interest:
- MS Project and Smartsheet
- 5+ years of experience in cGMP regulations and FDA guidance applicable to biologics.
- Experience working in rapidly changing work environments
- PMP Certification, MBA, Process Improvement or experience with projects involving IT system changes a plus.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Jay Lucas | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.