CEL - PROJECT MANAGER
JobDiva # 21-02804
JobDiva # 21-02804
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a PROJECT MANAGER for our client in Seattle, WA.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams within business and IT to support Cell Therapy
- Author project charters including definition of high-level timelines and budget needs by consulting with project team, SMEs, and other stakeholders as necessary
- Define, secure, and communicate resource plan
- Define and manage detailed project schedule including routine communication of progress, risks, and issues
- Understand interdependencies between business and technology delivery schedules as well as operational needs
- Manage risks and issues, including leading creation of mitigation plan and/or escalation as required
- Manage project change control for changes in scope and timeline
- Lead routine project team meetings
- Collaborate with change management resources as assigned to develop stakeholder engagement and communication plan; develop and deliver stakeholder communications as required
- Work creatively and analytically to solve problems demonstrating teamwork and innovation
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, presentations, and risk assessments
- Lead process improvements within the PPM team applying lessons learned, best practices, and innovations to mature project management processes, tools, and methodologies
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Information Systems, Business, Engineering or similar area.
- 5+ years of project management experience in supply chain or manufacturing environment (pharmaceutical industry preferred).
- Good knowledge of and competency in project management processes, including planning, resource planning and allocation, risk and issue management
- Experience successfully leading large projects, e.g., rollout of IT systems like ERP
- Experience in SDLC Methodologies, Agile, SCRUM, SDLC/Waterfall preferred
- Strong leadership, diplomatic and motivational skills including the ability to work and drive issues to resolution independently and cooperatively in a diverse group
- Demonstrates ability to deliver executive level presentations, challenge assumptions and drive decision making
- Self-motivated, decisive, with the ability to adapt to change and competing demands
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Project management certification or designation desired
- Knowledge of applications such as Microsoft Office Suite, Smartsheet, Microsoft Project or similar project management software, etc.
- Support diverse and inclusive work environment
- Ability to travel 5%
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Jay Lucas | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer:Eclaro values diversity anddoes not discriminate based onRace, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.