CEL - PROJECT COORDINATOR
Job Number: 21-04110
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Project Coordinator for our client in Seattle, WA.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Client's Cell Therapy business is entering an exciting new phase as it begins the commercialization of its first CAR-T products.
- Commercialization drives new scope, scale, and complexity across the network, and requires manufacturing sites, global organizations, and IT systems to work together in new ways.
- The Project Coordinator, Cell Therapy Business Process Management works with the Project Management Lead as part of the Business Process Management (BPM), Portfolio and Project Management (PPM) team.
- Their role it is to support planning and delivery of programs, projects, and release items to enable CTDO late stage clinical and commercial operations.
- The Project Coordinator supports the Project Management Lead with the identification and coordination of continuous improvements activities within the project management team and manages smaller projects.
- They will support the Business Process Owners (BPO's) with establishing cases and developing project charters to support the execution of the portfolio of projects.
- Coordinate project team activities, resources, tools, and information.
- Monitor PPM and project process and support the handling of any issues that arise.
- Facilitate the communication of project status in line with BPM Rhythm of Business and governance structure.
- Assist in ensuring project collateral, smartsheets and other tools are appropriately maintained.
- Schedule and organize meetings/events and maintain agendas.
- Work with cross-functional teams to support and contribute to activities associated with project planning and delivery including project charters, creating project plans, cost tracking.
- Meeting with project team, SMEs, and other stakeholders as necessary
- Support the management of project schedules including routine communication of progress, risks, and issues.
- Escalate risks and issues, including leading creation of mitigation plan and/or escalation as required.
- Collaborate with other teams within BPM including Business Portfolio Team, Portfolio Team and Change Management Team pursuant to project success.
- Work creatively and analytically to solve problems demonstrating teamwork and innovation.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, presentations, and risk assessments as required.
- Support and participate in process improvements activities within the PPM team including applying lessons learned, best practices, and innovations to mature project management processes, tools, and methodologies.
- 3+ years of work experience or Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Information Systems, Engineering, or similar preferred.
- General awareness of, and curiosity in project management processes, including planning, resource planning and allocation, risk, and issue management
- Experience with large projects is desirable, e.g., rollout of IT systems like ERP
- Knowledge of GxP desired.
- Knowledge and experience in SDLC Methodologies, Agile, SCRUM, SDLC/Waterfall preferred
- Diplomatic and motivational skills including the ability to work and drive issues to resolution independently and cooperatively in a diverse group
- Demonstrates ability to deliver executive level presentations, articulate information clearly to support decision making.
- Self-motivated, decisive, with the ability to adapt to change and competing demands
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Working towards, or has completed, a Project management certification or designation desired
- Knowledge of applications such as Microsoft Office Suite, Smartsheet, Microsoft Project or similar project management software, etc.
- Support diverse and inclusive work environment
- Ability to travel less than 5%
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Jay Lucas | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.