CEL - PRODUCTION PLANNER SCHEDULER
Production Planner Scheduler
Job Number: 21-08984
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Production Planner Scheduler for our client in Bothell, WA.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Plans and schedules production related activities at the cell therapy manufacturing facility.
- Provides manufacturing operations with a plan that maximizes efficiency, resources, and capacity.
- Achieves on time delivery within budget.
- May work on projects/matters of limited complexity in a support role.
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant science, engineering or similar discipline preferred.
- 0-3 years required; 1+ years production planning and scheduling preferred.
- Experience in material planning and/or finite scheduling in a medium to high volume environment, knowledge of scheduling platforms preferred.
- Advance applications of Microsoft Office programs required.
- Plans and schedules production schedules to meet product demand at the site with a high degree of accuracy.
- Plans and schedules all associated production and support activities including intermediates, product shipment, facility, and equipment maintenance.
- Works with Document Control to ensure all documents (i.e. batch records and packaging records) are ready for Manufacturing.
- Provides exceptional customer service by providing strong communication between impacted functional areas.
- Maintains training associated with cGMP regulations and FDA guidance applicable to biologics and cell therapy (or related) manufacturing.
- Works independently to meet objectives.
- Uses validated electronic systems such as ERP and CMMS software.
- Identifies and supports strategies for continuous improvement.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.