CEL - PHARMACEUTICAL MAINTENANCE MECHANIC
Pharmaceutical Maintenance Mechanic
Job Number: 21-06359
Job Number: 21-06359
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Pharmaceutical Maintenance Mechanic for our client in Phoenix, AZ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Responsible for all maintenance tasks including documentation, preventative and predictive maintenance, on demand repairs, troubleshooting, and new installations.
- Will demonstrate exceptional communication skills to the immediate manager and internal customers.
- Executes preventative, predictive, and on demand maintenance on a wide variety of industrial equipment to ensure reliability and equipment optimization.
- Repairs equipment that is not functioning properly.
- Conducts inspection and repairs of manufacturing equipment in accordance with cGMP requirements.
- Supports all maintenance efforts including documentation, preventative and predictive maintenance, on demand repairs, troubleshooting, and new installations.
- Supports the optimization of equipment that supports a sterile injectable Global Biopharmaceutical environment while adhering to strict regulations.
- Demonstrates mechanical aptitude and computer literacy that supports the on-time completion of assigned maintenance tasks throughout the site.
- When required, this employee will support maintenance activities/requests for both the Manufacturing and Technical Services departments.
- Communicates with internal customers and leaders daily.
- Follows strict Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's) to ensure quality, compliant maintenance activities are completed in a timely manner.
- Completes assigned work orders within allotted time frame.
- Documents all repairs electronically in a clear concise manner free of errors.
- Must have a clear understanding of analytical troubleshooting.
- The incumbent will train and perform in confined space entry.
- Performs Lock Out/Tag Out of industrial equipment.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
- HS diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Minimum 2 years' relevant work experience required, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience acceptable
- Advanced knowledge of maintenance shop tools: (Ex. Drills, band saw, presses, and precision measuring devices).
- Intermediate knowledge of plant utility systems including high pressure steam, heating, water systems generation and distribution, ventilating and air conditioning.
- Intermediate knowledge of power transfer technology including mechanics, pneumatics, and hydraulics.
- Basic knowledge of machine controls including programmable logic controllers, relay logic, and operator interfaces.
- Basic knowledge of metal work including machining and welding.
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel.
- Basic knowledge of cGMP, OSHA, and ADEQ regulations.
- Ability to gown and maintain a sterile work environment.
- Ability to pass an initial full physical including a respiratory certification with annual monitoring.
- Requires flexibility and the ability to multi-task.
- Requires strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Requires strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to solve routine problems.
- Requires moderate direction to complete tasks.
- Supports team performance
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Paul Quibuyen | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.