CEL - LEARNING & ORGANIZATIONAL SOLUTIONS MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR
Learning & Organizational Solutions Management Systems Administrator
Job Number: 21-04168
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Learning & Organizational Solutions Management Systems Administrator for our client in Seattle, WA.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The Learning Management System (LMS) Administrator will manage and coordinate training events and record and control training information for the Learning Management System (LMS).
- The position will report to the Quality Training Lead.
- LMS Administration and record control of training information with input from users, subject matter experts, trainers and other learning development personnel to ensure accurate learning plans/histories and availability of current training materials
- Ensure training forms are entered into the LMS within 1 business day of receipt and retained per procedure
- Review training form submissions for adherence to good documentation principals, accuracy and completion
- Oversee the creation, edit and/or retirement of training items and curricula in the LMS Edit/link training materials to ensure availability to users via the LMS File and maintain training records for easy retrieval
- Partner with the inspection/audit subject matter expert to generate LMS reports and/or retrieve training records to support inspections/audits
- Build and/or run reports to show user status or other requested information
- Apply LMS knowledge to provide front line technical support (or escalation) for users
- Thoroughly research customer requests and questions and provide suggestions for resolution
- Track and document all incoming customer requests, data entry and filing for department metrics
- Maintain class offerings in the LMS Ensure Good Manufacturing Practices training records are completed per good document principals (GDP)
- Monitor the Quality Training inbox to provide timely and accurate execution of customer training requests
- Utilize a consultative approach and powerful questions in customer interactions and review training requests in order to address actual vs. stated training need
- Always provide excellent customer service
- Share information, answer questions, solve problems, and raise issues as necessary to promote an environment of teamwork and collaboration.
- HS Diploma and 3-5+ years administration/coordination/database experience
- Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) within a commercial biopharmaceutical, cellular therapy, or gene therapy industries, a plus
- Proficient with MS Office, Access, MS Office 365, Learning Management Systems.
- Ability to follow and repeat procedures and standards
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to verify own work accuracy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to solve problems using good judgment and discretion
- High degree of customer service working with internal customers from all levels of the organization
- Team player with demonstrated strong interpersonal skills and ability to build effective working relationships
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Jay Lucas | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.