CEL - LAB OPERATIONS ASSOCIATE
Lab Operations Associate
Job Number: 21-05409
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Lab Operations Associate for our client in Warren, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The position will lead lab organization and cleanliness, manage consumable and reagent inventory, and support equipment planning, installation and maintenance in the Process Development labs.
- The individual in this role will be responsible for maintaining functionality of the lab and may be required to provide light laboratory technical support for assisting scientists in the execution of studies where needed.
- The qualified candidate should be highly organized, self-motivated, responsible and be able to work independently.
- Manage consumables inventory of Process Development laboratories and work with Supply Chain and Warehouse teams to coordinate orders/deliveries
- Track and communicate quality issues/recall status of materials with Vendors, Supply Chain, and end users
- Restock the laboratories stations with consumables and solutions, forecast material inventory, track expirations of reagents
- Maintain freezer and refrigerator inventory of critical materials
- Create schedule for and perform equipment maintenance, cleanings, calibrations, and performance checks. This will involve coordination with lab schedules and experiments.
- Help with general lab coordination and scheduling between project teams
- Working towards or has a bachelor's degree in Biology, Biological Engineering, Chemical Engineering, or a related discipline.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate with cross functional groups supporting the Process Development Lab operations
- Proficiency of MS Office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, and Outlook) skills for communication and organization
- General familiarity with scientific laboratory environment, safety, and operations
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
John Bayog | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.