CEL - Clinical Supply Program Manager
Clinical Supply Program Manager
Job Number: 21-05458
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Clinical Supply Program Manager for our client in Summit, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Supports the Clinical Supply Program Leaders (CSPL) on assigned programs in the R&D portfolio.
- Works closely with internal Clinical Supply Chain team members and external facing team members to maintain program level deliverables, ensuring that activities are carried out according to timelines, and within budgeted costs.
- Will aid in defining, establishing, and rigorously monitoring project goals as well as go/no-go criteria for all key decision points, and lead data driven decision-making at the team level in order to make solid, objective recommendations
- Works alongside the CSPL in developing and facilitating specific strategies/action plans to achieve key program deliverables/milestones and to resolve process issues.
- Manage project teams and execution of programs. Act as delegate for CSPL at CMC, Clinical Supply Matrix Team (CSMT) and Development and Project team meetings.
- Actively develops the management of project teams and execution of programs with the CSPL.
- Develop project plans and timelines; manage the execution of project plans; track and manage milestones & critical paths within defined scope, time and cost constraints; enhancing coordination and communication between teams.
- Ensure all project team members understand project goals and objectives, current project plan /schedule, and critical path activities. Develops and maintains both high level and detailed timelines with input from the functional departments and assures the functional timelines are aligned with global project timelines.
- Ensure all decisions made at the project team meetings are assessed as to their impact - positive, negative or neutral on the current plan, budget and available resources.
- Track project budgets to assure spending levels of each function is consistent with commitments.
- Responsible for the conduct and deliverables of project team meetings including agendas, minutes, and tracking of action items, compound history, and trends.
- Coordinates with the CSPL the escalation of project level issues to CSC management.
- Bachelor's degree in Pharmacy, Supply Chain Management, Business or Pharmaceutical Sciences, or related science or equivalent relevant work experience.
- 10+ years clinical supply chain or related operational planning/leadership experience
- Advanced organizational skills and the ability to successfully interface with cross-functional product development and project teams.
- Recognizes where synergies and cross-functional processes can be applied and where implementation of policies may optimize productivity.
- Advanced knowledge of drug development process.
- Advanced financial/budget skills.
- Effectively utilizes information technology systems and provisional project management tools.
- Proficient with MS Office, MS Excel, MS Visio, and MS Project.
- Must have the ability to interact effectively with management and represent the project team at level forums and have effective oral and written negotiation, facilitation and communication skills.
- Team and individual leadership
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Jay Lucas | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.