CEL - CLINICAL DATA MANAGER
Clinical Data Manager
Job Number: 21-06351
Job Number: 21-06351
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Clinical Data Manager for our client in Berkley Heights, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Manage CROs and consultants:
- Participate in CRO selection
- Review SOWs/data management activities and costs in contracts
- Interact with CROs in the design and development of CRF's, databases that are compatible with Standards, CDISC and all other company needs pertaining to data management activities
- Perform QC of CRO activities to include UAT, Query management, Data review, DM documentation such as DMP, DVS, edit checks, coding, lock process
- Monitor progress of data management activities by CROs
- Participate in regular team meetings and provide input when appropriate
- Ensure inspection readiness by ensuring quality eTMF via QO Reviews
- Proficient in writing or reviewing function SOPs/Working Practices
- Interact with CRAs, programmers, study managers and statisticians in creating an appropriate database, data quality assurance, and resolution of data queries
- Assist in database upgrades/migrations including performing QC of CRO User Acceptance Tests
- Must have relevant and lead experience.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to communicate well.
- Must have experience in managing data management deliverables end to end.
- Project driven
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Jane Bautista | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.