CEL - BUYER
Job Number: 21-01974
Job Number: 21-01974
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Buyer for our client in Bothell, WA.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The Buyer/Planner is responsible for interpreting and analyzing demand and usage requirements for various materials to support the CAR-T Manufacturing Site in Bothell, WA and Corporate Research and Development Sites in Seattle, WA.
- Those materials include typical pharmaceutical supplies such as operating supplies, general and critical raw materials, components, equipment and maintenance supplies.
- The role will collaborate with both internal and external organizations to ensure supply continuity and optimum combination of delivery, quality and value.
- The Buyer/Planner will contribute to the deployment of strategic sourcing projects and methodologies supporting manufacturing & development operations.
- Advanced proficiency in purchasing / planning / ERP systems and analytics tools
- Advanced knowledge of fundamental concepts of materials requirements, planning and procurement including: inventory management, cycle counts, expediting and order placement
- Ability to effectively communicate problem statements and viable solution options using pro vs. con and cost vs. benefit approaches
- Ability to present data and analyses in an organized, clear and concise manner
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office applications
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently for extended periods of time
- Ability to work as a team and mentor peers
- Ability to understand and solve complicated supply and demand problems
- Basic knowledge of cGMP/Pharmaceutical regulations
- Develop, maintain and actively manage relationships to optimize total cost of ownership.
- Participate in regular supplier and contractual performance evaluations and periodic business review meetings with stakeholders and suppliers.
- Place orders via purchase order line item releases.
- Maintain system planning parameters (e.g. lot size, lead-time and safety stock levels)
- Monitor product life cycles and alert appropriate team members to any actionable inventory requirements and disruption to supply.
- Conduct investigation and root cause analyses on any supply disruptions or material quality issues and report on corrective actions.
- Complete spend analytics and supplier analyses to develop project base for evaluation and consolidation of spend across Clients global supply network.
- Participates in cross-functional teams to improve systems, processes or internal/external performance.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 7+ years relevant work experience required
- 3+ years of experience supporting ERP systems (preferably Oracle EBS).
- An equivalent combination of education, experience and training may substitute
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Maria Castañeda | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.