CEL Business Analyst
Job Number: 21-01941
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Business Analyst for our client in New Brunswick, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Collaborate with BPOs to build and manage process for documenting the business process and capabilities including documentation methodology, standard tools and templates, library structure, maintenance, and periodic review process.
- Provide support and resources to Global Business Process Owners for business process documentation including process flows and business process design documents.
- Act as Business Analyst / BP Documentation Specialist as required
- Generate insightful reports and communications to inform Global Business Process Owners of business process and capability review frequency and status.
- 2+ years of experience in supply chain or manufacturing environment (pharmaceutical industry preferred GMP experience).
- Proven experience in project management, process design, and continuous improvement tools that resulted in sustained, on-going process improvement.
- Ability to work independently and cooperatively in a diverse group
- Good written and verbal communication skills. Examples include Technical writing skills and creating/delivering training material.
- Advance knowledge of personal computer applications such as Microsoft Office Suite, Visio (Process Mapping / Value Stream Mapping), etc.
- Experience with Oracle / SAP desired but nor required.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Jane Bautista | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.