CEL - APPLICATION TESTING SPECIALIST
Application Testing Specialist
Job Number: 21-07591
Job Number: 21-07591
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for an Application Testing Specialist for our client in Princeton, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Testing leadership: Take ownership of critical test projects and drive to successful completion
- Governance: Partner with DevOps, Agile COE, IT Quality management/IT Quality assurance to establish and enforce testing best practices
- Software Development and Testing tools: Manage license renewals/growth, establish and lead user groups with key tools users, develop roadmap strategy and coordinate user training.
- Implement measurements to determine test effectiveness, testing efficiencies and the overall quality of the service providers and their testing delivery
- Co-ordinate multiple service providers for software testing , ensure proper protocols are followed for creating and delivering estimates.
- 5+ years' experience in IT within pharmaceutical , healthcare or financial industry
- 2 to 3 years with testing tools like ALM, Jira, Neoload, Worksoft , Tosca and UFT
- 1 to 2 years' experience working with cloud technologies and architectures
- Ability to work within a project team
- Strong presentation, verbal and written communications skills
- Must exhibit ability to be collaborative and results oriented
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to use structured problem solving and available tools to evaluate problems, identify root cause, create action plans, assess impact and improve process
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
June Binuya | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.